WHY DO THE PRONGS/ CLAWS LOOK UNFINISHED?
WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE PRONGS/ CLAWS?
- Many pictures are taken with the main stone unset
- This results in the prongs or claws being in an incomplete state, for example
- Being longer than they need to be
- The reason the items are listed in this manner is to give increased flexibility for customisation thus giving extra choice to the customer, for example
- When an item is ordered the stones are set securely by closing the prongs tightly. The ends of the prongs are rounded and the entire setting is polished to a glossy finish. This is why the received item looks better than in the listed item photos
CAN YOU SEND MY ORDER TO ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD?
Yes absolutely. Wherever you are in the world EVGAD can send you items.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR POSTAGE?
International postage is £9 (pounds) we send by Royal Mail Airsure service that requires customer signature on arrival and takes 5 to 14 days to deliver depending on destination
UK postage is £3 (pounds)
Only one postage charges is applied for unlimited quantities of items in a parcel. This is done automatically at the checkout.
WHAT TYPE OF METAL IS USED IN EVGAD JEWELLERY?
EVGAD makes items in gold and silver that are purchased from trusted precious metal suppliers.
Item descriptions contain detailed information on materials used in item.
The fineness or purity of the silver used is .925, known as Sterling Silver in which 92.5% of the mass is pure silver. Customised items can be made in Argentium silver .935 - higher purity and tarnish resistant silver.
The fineness of the gold EVGAD uses is generally either 9ct or 18ct.
9ct also known as .375 has 37.5% of its mass as pure gold. 18ct also described as .750 has 75% of mass as pure gold.
The three different gold colours available for 9ct gold are yellow, white or rose.
The two different gold colours available for 18ct are yellow or white.
WHO HAS MADE THIS JEWELLERY?
All items are made by EVGAD and many of them are handmade and unique.
WHAT RING SIZES ARE AVAILABLE?
EVGAD rings are available in most sizes, please specify the one you need when ordering
CAN I ORDER CUSTOMISED / BESPOKE JEWELLERY ITEM MADE SPECIALLY FOR ME ?
EVGAD offers custom made, bespoke jewellery based on your preferences of stone & design. Please contact: EVGAD@EVGAD.com
DO YOU OFFER MULTIPLE ORDER DISCOUNT?
Yes, EVGAD Jewellery offers multiple order discounts, please contact: EVGAD@EVGAD.COM
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All purchased items will be dispatched within 2 working days. For the UK the postage will be with you next day or the day after. For international service it varies from 1-2 weeks to 4 weeks depending on destination and speed of mail service in your country.
We are happy to serve you at any time.