Main stone: 0.6cts Natural vivid green Chrome Diopside, 6.08x4.10mm, octagon cut, VVS2 grade clarity, main stone origin Russia
Other stones: 2pcs Natural Orange Yellow Citrine 0.40mm princess cut
Metal: Choose the metal
Item dimensions: depends on ring size
More about main stone:
Birthstone: September, October
Natural Chrome Diopside & Citrine 925 Silver / Gold/ Platinum ring
- Please note, the picture is taken of the unfinished item. It will be finished on order. The item will be glossy polished & if present claws will be cut & tightly set.
- EVGAD Jewellery certificate of item authenticity will be provided.
- Photos of the item on the mannequin shouldn't be taken as an accurate representation of the item on your body. We are all different , so please read carefully the item description & measurments.
This item purchased in Silver is available for immediate postage. For this item design in Gold, Platinum, Palladium lead time is 7 working days from the day of order and payment, please ask if you have more questions.
- FREE shipment Worldwide
- FAST Delivery (1-3 working days, on all orders over £200, from the day of an item completion)
100% refund for returned items is guaranteed if the item return/ exchange is arranged within 7 days after customer receives the item.
Please arrange a return with EVGAD Jewellery and contact us via email@example.com
Your purchase must be unworn and received in perfect condition in the original packaging.
When the item is return you have to let mailing company know that the item is obtaining "the item coming inward processing relief".
* please be aware if the item is send incorrectly, the item will come back with custom duty, that EVGAD jewellery should not pay as this is the returned item, not purchased item. So the parcel will not be collected and automatically will be sent back to customer. Alternatively, the refund for the returned item will be reduced to the amount of custom duty charges.
A refund to a customer will be sent on the same day when the item is received by EVGAD.
However, there are some items that are not refundable. EVGAD unable to extend returns & refund policy for:
- Damaged or broken item/s.
- Earrings for pierced ears for reasons of hygiene
- Individually commissioned pieces of jewellery.
i) Pieces made up in a variation of materials or colours to the piece on offer.
ii) Where a piece of jewellery has been specially made for you.
iii) Personalised items with your name or custom text on them.
However, in some circumstances alterations may be possible but will incur extra costs.
When item is returned:
- Postage costs of returned item/s are to be paid by a customer.
- We are not responsible for items that were sent to EVGAD and lost in the post.
- We do not refund the postage cost of returned items.
- Returns are to be paid by a buyer.
- The refund for the items returned with Freepost (when the receiver have to pay for it) will have a redaction of returned postage that EVGAD has paid.
Japen Ø 11.2mm 37.8 0.5 A Ø 12.2mm 38.4 0.75 A1/2 Ø 12.4mm 39.1 1 B 1 Ø 12.6mm 39.7 1.25 B1/2 Ø 12.9mm 40.4 1.5 C Ø 13.1mm 41 1.75 C1/2 Ø 13.3mm 41.6 2 D 2 Ø 13.5mm 42.3 2.25 D1/2 Ø 13.7mm 42.9 2.5 E 3 Ø 13.9mm 43.5 2.75 E1/2 Ø 14.1mm 44.2 3 F 4 Ø 14.3mm 44.8 3.25 F1/2 5 Ø 14.5mm 45.5 3.5 G Ø 14.7mm 46.1 3.75 G1/2 6 Ø 14.9mm 46.7 4 H 7 Ø 15.1mm 47.4 4.25 H1/2 Ø 15.3mm 48 4.5 I 8 Ø 15.5mm 48.7 4.75 J Ø 15.7mm 49.3 5 J1/2 9 Ø 15.9mm 49.9 5.25 K Ø 16.1mm 50.6 5.5 K1/2 10 Ø 16.3mm 51.2 5.75 L Ø 16.5mm 51.8 6 L1/2 11 Ø 16.7mm 52.5 6.25 M 12 Ø 16.9mm 53.1 6.5 M1/2 13 Ø 17.1mm 53.8 6.75 N Ø 17.3mm 54.4 7 N1/2 14 Ø 17.5mm 55 7.25 O Ø 17.7mm 55.7 7.5 O1/2 15 Ø 17.9mm 56.3 7.75 P Ø 18.1mm 56.9 8 P1/2 16 Ø 18.3mm 57.6 8.25 Q Ø 18.5mm 58.2 8.5 Q1/2 17 Ø 18.7mm 58.9 8.75 R Ø 18.9mm 59.5 9 R1/2 18 Ø 19.2mm 60.1 9.25 S Ø 19.4mm 60.8 9.5 S1/2 19 Ø 19.6mm 61.4 9.75 T Ø 19.8mm 62.1 10 T1/2 20 Ø 20mm 62.7 10.25 U 21 Ø 20.2mm 63.3 10.5 U1/2 22 Ø 20.4mm 64 10.75 V Ø 20.6mm 64.6 11 V1/2 23 Ø 20.8mm 64.3 11.25 W Ø 21mm 65.3 11.5 W1/2 24 Ø 21.2mm 65.9 11.75 X Ø 21.4mm 66 12 X1/2 Ø 21.6mm 66.5 12.25 Y 25 Ø 21.8mm 67.1 12.5 Y1/2 Ø 22mm 67.8 12.75 Z 26 Ø 22.2mm 68.4 13 Z1/2 27 Ø 22.4mm 69 13.25 Z+1 Ø 22.6mm 13.5 Z+2 Ø 22.8mm 13.75 Z+3 Ø 23mm 14 Z+4
EVGAD Jewellery CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY is provided with purchased items.
We hereby guarantee the authenticity of your jewellery purchase and include important information on the gemstones and precious metals. Precious gemstone are gifts of nature and no two pieces are exactly the same, therefore the minimum total carat weight is stated.