RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
100% refund for returned items is guaranteed if the item return/ exchange is arranged within 7 days after customer receives the item.
Please arrange a return with EVGAD Jewellery via CONTACT page or contact us via
Your purchase must be unworn and received in perfect condition in the original packaging.
When the item is return you have to let mailing company know that the item is obtaining "the item coming inward processing relief".
* please be aware if the item is send incorrectly, the item will come back with custom duty, that EVGAD jewellery should not pay as this is the returned item, not purchased item. So the parcel will not be collected and automatically will be sent back to customer. Alternatively, the refund for the returned item will be reduced to the amount of custom duty charges.
A refund to a customer will be sent on the same day when the item is received by EVGAD.
However, there are some items that are not returnable / refundable. EVGAD unable to extend returns & refund policy for:
- Damaged or broken item/s.
- Earrings for pierced ears for reasons of hygiene
- Individually commissioned pieces of jewellery.
i) Pieces made up in a variation of materials or colours to the piece on offer.
ii) Where a piece of jewellery has been specially made for you.
iii) Personalised items with your name or custom text on them.
However, in some circumstances alterations, repair or alternative solution may be possible at addition costs, please contact us to discuss.
When item is returned:
- Postage costs of returned item/s are to be paid by a customer.
- We are not responsible for items that were sent to EVGAD and lost in the post.
- We do not refund the postage cost of returned items.
- Returns are to be paid by a buyer.
- The refund for the items returned with Freepost (when the receiver have to pay for it) will have a redaction of returned postage that EVGAD has paid.